Thursday, April 11, 2013

Junior Prom 2013

Yay! Junior Prom is this Saturday!!!
My school's Junior/Senior prom will be held at California's Academy of Sciences in SAN FRAN!!!!
SO EXCITED!

According to tradition, the girl gives the guy a boutonniere and the guy gives the girl a corsage.  Most corsages are made of either roses and ORCHIDS.... So this is where I come in...

I had several orchids blooming, so I decided to make orchid corsage for just two bucks.  It was a steal.  I had to have some way to compete with Safeway and Fremont Flowers...Also, I didn't have much color to choose from. 

So here are my finished pieces.
This is my favorite.  I used a japanese maple leaf and an ivy leaf. 
Cymbidium with maple leaf
Cymbidium with leaves and a random pink flower
Cymbidium with ivy leaf and random leaf
Phalaenopsis with Ivy leaf

No comments:

Post a Comment